Flipping pancakes, cooking delicious bacon, or frying eggs just got simpler with the eQuipped G48T gas griddle. Since this unit includes thermostatic controls, you can dial in your cooking temperature for exact results every time. There are four U-shaped burners that each have their own gas valves with the standing pilot ignition system that uses natural gas to heat the unit. Tips are included with the griddle to convert it to use LPG. The temperature range on the eQuipped G48T gas griddle is from 200 to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. Cleaning up after you cook on the griddle is easier than ever thanks to the 3-inch-wide grease trough and stainless steel drip tray that collect grease and debris.
- Front, sides, and splash guards are made from stainless steel for durability
- 1-in.-thick griddle plate
- 4 U-shaped, stainless steel burners
- Individual gas valves with standing pilot ignition system for each burner
- 200-450 degrees F temperature range
- 3-in. grease trough and stainless steel drip tray make clean-up easy
- 4-5 in. legs are adjustable
- Tips included to convert from natural gas to LPG
- 3⁄4-in. rear NPT gas inlet
- 120,000 BTU
- Overall Dimensions: 48 in. W x 32 in. D x 16 in. H
- ETL-Sanitation and cETLus listed
Thermostatic Gas Griddle, countertop, 48"W x 32"D, 1" thick smooth steel plate, 200°- 450° adjustable thermostat, (4) manual burner controls, stainless steel drip tray, stainless steel front and sides, with splash guards, grease trough, adjustable legs, field convertible to LPG-L.P orifices, 120,000 BTU, 3/4" rear NPT, cETLus, ETL
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
eQuipped G48T SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet