The eQuipped G48 gas griddle is perfect for frying eggs, bacon, pancakes, and more. Its stainless steel construction makes it durable and easy to keep clean. Side and back splashes prevent grease from splattering onto nearby surfaces. With four U-shaped burners, heat is evenly distributed since each burner sits 12 inches apart. Each burner has its own gas valve with the standing pilot ignition system that uses natural gas to heat the eQuipped G48 gas griddle. If you want to convert the unit to use LPG, tips are included with the griddle. Cleaning up after cooking is a breeze with the 3-inch-wide grease trough and stainless steel drip tray.
- Stainless steel front with galvanized sides makes the unit durable
- Front bullnose design helps protect staff from the high temperatures of griddle's surface
- Side and back splashes prevent grease from getting all over other surfaces
- 4 U-shaped burners sit 12 in. apart for even heat distribution
- 5⁄8-in.-thick griddle plate
- 30-in.-wide grease trough and stainless steel drip tray make cleaning up grease and debris simple
- 4-5 in. adjustable legs
- 3⁄4-in. rear NPT gas inlet
- 120,000 BTU heat input
- Overall Dimensions: 48 in. W x 26 in. D x 153⁄4 in. H
- ETL-Sanitation and cETLus listed
Gas Griddle, countertop, 48"W x 26"D, 3/4" thick smooth steel plate, (4) manual burner control, stainless steel drip tray, stainless steel front and sides, splash guards, grease trough, adjustable legs, includes tips for field conversion to LPG, 120,000 BTU, 3/4" rear NPT, cETLus, ETL
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
eQuipped G48 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Overall Width (in)||48|
|Cooking Area Depth (in)||26|
|Plate Thickness (in)||3/4|
|Overall Depth (in)||26|