The eQuipped G24 gas griddle comes with two burners that have separate gas valves, using a standing pilot ignition system that use natural gas to heat the unit. Since this griddle is so compact, it fits neatly on the countertop to help save you valuable space. Along with the cooking surface that has a 5⁄8-of-an-inch-thick steel plate, there are side and back splashes that help prevent grease from splashing onto adjacent surfaces. Its stainless steel front with galvanized sides provide sturdiness and durability to the eQuipped G24 gas griddle. If you want a field conversion, tips are included to allow field conversion to propane (LP) gas.
- Manual countertop griddle is heated by natural gas
- 5⁄8-in.-thick steel plate
- Stainless steel front with galvanized sides ensures heavy-duty construction
- Nearby surfaces are kept from getting too dirty with the fully-welded, stainless steel backsplash
- Cleaning process is easy with the grease and drip trays that collect grease and debris
- Each of the 2 burners has its own gas valve and uses a standing pilot ignition system
- Tips to convert the unit to use propane (LP) are included
- 4- to 5-in. adjustable legs
- 3⁄4-in. rear NPT gas inlet
- 60,000 BTU
- Overall Dimensions: 24 in. W x 26 in. D x 153⁄4 in. H
- cETLus and ETL-Sanitation listed
Gas Griddle, countertop, 24"W x 26"D, 5/8" thick smooth steel plate, (2) manual burner control, stainless steel drip tray, stainless steel front and sides, splash guards, grease trough, adjustable legs, includes tips for field conversion to LPG, 60,000 BTU, 3/4" rear NPT, cETLus, ETL
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
eQuipped G24 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet