The eQuipped G15 gas griddle easily fits on the countertop with its compact size. The 5⁄8-inch-thick steel plate is perfect for cooking, and a fully-welded, stainless steel backsplash prevents grease from getting nearby surfaces dirty. With its stainless steel front and galvanized sides, the griddle is durable and easy to clean. A stainless steel drip tray and grease trough collect grease and debris, making cleaning much simpler. The one burner on the eQuipped G15 gas griddle uses 30,000 BTU and has a gas valve with the standing pilot ignition system that uses natural gas to heat the griddle. If you want to do a field conversion to propane gas, tips are included to enable that conversion to happen in the field.
- Manual natural gas griddle
- Compact size allows you to use griddle on the countertop
- 5⁄8-in.-thick steel plate
- Stainless steel front and galvanized sides make the unit durable
- Backsplash provides durability and protects nearby surfaces
- 3-in.-wide grease trough makes cleaning easier
- 4- to 5-in. adjustable legs
- Standing pilot ignition system makes startup simple
- Stainless steel drip tray collects grease and debris to make cleaning up simple
- Tips to convert the unit to use propane (LP) are included
- 3⁄4-in. rear NPT gas inlet
- 30,000 BTU
- Overall Dimensions: 16 in. W x 26 in. D x 153⁄4 in. H
- cETLus and ETL-Sanitation listed
Gas Griddle, countertop, 16"W x 26"D, 5/8" thick smooth steel plate, (1) manual burner control, stainless steel drip tray, stainless steel front and sides, splash guards, grease trough, adjustable legs, includes tips for field conversion to LPG, 30,000 BTU, 3/4" rear NPT, cETLus, ETL
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
eQuipped G15 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Overall Width (in)||16|
|Cooking Area Depth (in)||26|
|Plate Thickness (in)||5/8|
|Overall Depth (in)||26|