The Value Series FF518 floor-model gas fryer has a large 18-inch vat heated by four tubular, cast-iron burners. Inside each burner is a series of stainless steel baffles which, combined with the fact the burners are submerged in the oil, help provide maximum heating efficiency and faster temperature recovery when cold food is added. The unit has a maximum heating capacity of 150,000 BTU, with a snap-action thermostat that allows you to set the temperature between 175 and 375 degrees.
The vat has a 70- to 100-pound oil capacity with a large cold zone below the burners that prevents sediment from carbonizing, which can cause oil to take on a burnt taste and shorten its useful life. The wide spacing of the burners makes reaching below to clean out the cold zone easy, and a non-clogging ball-type drain prevents this sediment from creating blockages that would make draining oil difficult. A drain pipe extension is included to make removing the oil from the frypot easier. The frypot and exterior are made of stainless steel, making them durable and easy to clean.
The Value Series FF518 floor-model gas fryer has an easy-to-operate design, including a snap-action thermostat, and its safety features help keep the equipment and its operators safe. The flame failure system cuts the flow of gas off immediately if the pilot light is extinguished to prevent gas leaks. Additionally, the flow of gas will be cut if the temperature of the oil exceeds 428 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Propane-powered, floor-model fryer
- 70- to 100-lb. shortening capacity in a generous 18-in. x 18-in. frying area
- Able to cook 90 lbs. of fries per hour
- 4 cast iron tubular burners
- 150,000 BTU per hour
- 2 nickel-plated baskets and a rack-type basket support
- Snap-action thermostat makes operation simple
- Temperature range of 175-375 degrees F
- Basket hanger is removable to make cleaning simple
- 11⁄4-in. ball-type drain prevents clogs
- 1⁄2-in. NPT gas connection required
- Shut-off valve prevents gas leaks if the pilot light goes out
- High-temperature limit cuts the gas supply if oil temperature exceeds 428 degrees F
- Drain pipe extension makes emptying the frypot easier
- Flue extension releases excess heat closer to ventilation for operator comfort
- Overall Dimensions: 19.63 in. W x 31 in. D x 47.25 in. H
- CE and CSA listed; NSF certified
- Stainless steel exterior and frypot make this unit durable and easy to clean
- Stainless steel backsplash prevents grease splatter on adjacent walls and equipment
- All components can be accessed and replaced from the front, making service quick and easy
- Cold zone below burners prevents carbon buildup that causes foul-tasting oil and shortens its useful life
- 6-in. adjustable legs make level installation simple
Fryer, LP gas, floor model, 70 - 100 lb. fat capacity, 4 tube burners, snap action millivolt control, standing pilot, stainless steel pot, stainless steel front & door, 150,000 BTU
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Value Series FF518 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Number of Fry Pots||1|
|BTU per Fryer||150,000|
|Oil Capacity per Fryer||100 lb|
|Frypot Style||Tube Type|
|Category||Commercial Gas Fryer|