The eQuipped FF400 medium-duty fryer has a 14-inch vat with an oil capacity of 40 to 50 pounds. Powered by natural gas, this unit features three cast iron burners that use stainless steel baffles to offer a maximum heating capacity of 120,000 BTU per hour. Since the tubular burners are submerged in the oil, they provide maximum efficiency in heat transfer, which means more of the gas used becomes heat that is actually used for cooking. That also enables faster recovery of cooking temperatures when cold foods are added.
The vat's large cold zone includes 20 percent of the tank's oil, allowing plenty of room away from the burners for food particles to collect. That keeps them from lingering in the hot oil, which can burn them and impart a burnt taste to the oil. That helps you maintain fresh oil longer, limiting how often you have to change or filter your oil and extending its useful life.
This eQuipped FF400 fryer is made to be easy to clean, with a welded stainless steel tank that is polished to a smooth finish. The unit includes an 11⁄4-inch drain and a drain pipe extension to make draining the oil easy when replacing or filtering is needed. Two nickel-plated baskets are included to allow you versatility in frying multiple food items at once.
- 40-50 lb. oil capacity
- 2 nickel-plated baskets allow you to fry more than one type of food at a time
- Baskets are held in the oil for cooking and above it for draining by a rack-type basket support
- 200-400 degrees F temperature range
- Frypot tank is stainless steel and fully welded, with a smooth finish to make cleaning simple
- Large cold zone under the burners collects food particles without burning them, extending the life of the oil
- Front and door are made of easy-to-clean stainless steel; sides and back are made of durable galvanized steel
- Cabinet door lining helps keep exterior cooler
- 6-in. adjustable legs make level installation simple
- Drain pipe extension and an 11⁄4-in. NPT drain valve make changing or filtering oil quick and easy
- 1⁄2-in. NPT gas supply
- 120,000 BTU
- Overall Dimensions: 155⁄8 in. W x 275⁄8 in. D x 471⁄4 in. H
- ETL-Sanitation and CSA listed
Standing Pilot Ignition
- Heated by natural gas
- 3 tubular cast iron burners provide improved heat transfer and temperature recovery
- Increased heating efficiency provided by stainless steel baffles and heat exchanger
- Gas control valve will automatically shut off gas flow if pilot light goes out
- Gas is also cut off if oil temperature exceeds 450 degrees F to prevent fires
- Flue extension releases heat and fumes closer to overhead ventilation to keep ambient temperatures lower for more comfortable working conditions
Fryer, NG gas, floor model, 40 - 50 lb. fat capacity, 3 tube burners, snap action millivolt control, standing pilot, stainless steel pot, stainless steel front & door, spark ignitor, 120,000 BTU
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
eQuipped FF400 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Number of Fry Pots||1|
|BTU per Fryer||120,000|
|Oil Capacity per Fryer||50 lb|
|Frypot Style||Tube Type|
|Category||Commercial Gas Fryer|