The FF400 is a medium-duty economy fryer, with a 14-inch vat with an oil capacity of 40 to 50 pounds. Powered by natural gas, this unit features three cast iron burners that use stainless steel baffles to offer a maximum of 120,000 BTU per hour of heating capacity. Since the tubular burners are submerged in the oil, they provide maximum efficiency in heat transfer, which means more of the gas used becomes heat that is actually used for cooking. That also enables this floor-model fryer to provide faster recovery of cooking temperatures when cold foods are added. Two nickel-plated baskets are included to allow you versatility in frying multiple food items at once.
The vat's large cold zone includes 20 percent of the tank's oil, allowing plenty of room away from the burners for food particles to collect. That keeps them from lingering in the hot oil, which can burn them and impart a burnt taste to the oil. That helps you maintain fresh oil longer, limiting how often you have to change or filter your oil and extending its useful life.
This FF400 fryer is made to be easy to clean, with a welded stainless steel tank that is polished to a smooth finish. The unit includes a 11⁄4-inch drain and a drain pipe extension to make draining the oil easy when replacing or filtering is needed.
- Floor-model natural gas fryer
- Frypot holds 40 to 50 lbs. of shortening and includes 2 nickel-plated baskets
- Thermostat offers a temperature range of 200 to 400 degrees Fahrenheit
- 3 tubular, cast iron burners provide improved heat transfer and temperature recovery
- Increased heating efficiency provided by stainless steel baffles and heat exchanger
- Standing pilot ignition
- Baskets are held in the oil for cooking and above it for draining by a rack-type basket support
- Frypot tank is stainless steel and fully welded, with a smooth finish to make cleaning simple
- Large cold zone under burners collects food particles without burning them, extending the life of the oil
- If the pilot flame is extinguished, the gas control valve will automatically shut off gas flow
- Gas is also cut off if oil temperature exceeds 450 degrees F
- 6-in. adjustable legs make level installation simple
- Front and door are made of easy-to-clean stainless steel; sides and back are made of durable galvanized steel
- Drain pipe extension and a 11⁄4-in. NPT drain valve make changing or filtering oil quick and easy
- Cabinet door lining helps keep exterior cooler
- Flue extension releases heat and fumes closer to overhead ventilation to keep ambient temperatures lower for more comfortable working conditions
- 120,000 BTU/hr
- 1⁄2-in. NPT gas supply
- Overall dimensions: 155⁄8 in. W x 275⁄8 in. D x 471⁄4 in. H
- ETL-Sanitation, CSA and CSA-Design listed
Fryer, NG gas, floor model, 40 - 50 lb. fat capacity, 3 tube burners, snap action millivolt control, standing pilot, stainless steel pot, stainless steel front & door, spark ignitor, 120,000 BTU
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Value Series FF400 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Number of Fry Pots||1|
|BTU per Fryer||120,000|
|Oil Capacity per Fryer||50 lb|
|Frypot Style||Tube Type|
|Category||Commercial Gas Fryer|