The FF300 gas fryer has a 14-inch vat with a 35- to 40-pound shortening capacity. It is heated by natural gas and two cast iron burners submerged in the oil, which provides maximum heat transfer efficiency. This floor-model fryer comes with two nickel-plated baskets and a basket hanger that can easily be removed for cleaning. There is a deep cold zone below the burner that allows sediment to fall out of the hot oil, preventing it from burning and fouling the oil. This extends the life of the oil and can help keep your long-term costs down while reducing the amount of time you spend changing the oil.
The frypot is equipped with a non-clogging ball-type drain valve and a drain extension so the oil can be drained without the sediment in the cold zone causing an obstruction. All components can be accessed through the front of the unit, limiting how often the fryer will need to be moved for service. Installation is made easier by the adjustable 6-inch legs, which make leveling the unit simple, even on uneven surfaces.
In addition to all the features that make this FF300 gas fryer easy to use, it also has several safety features. The gas flow will automatically be shut off if the pilot light is extinguished, as well as if the temperature exceeds 428 degrees Fahrenheit, to protect the operator and prevent fires. The flue extension releases the heat closer to the exhaust fan, helping you maintain lower ambient temperatures in your busy kitchen.
- Floor-model gas fryer
- Powered by natural gas, with a 1⁄2-in. NPT gas connection
- Includes 2 nickel-plated baskets
- Frypot has a capacity of 35-40 lbs. of oil
- Rack basket support holds the baskets while cooking
- 2 cast iron burner tubes produce a total of 90,000 BTU
- Cold zone below the burner tubes extends the oil's life by preventing sediment from burning
- Snap-action thermostat ensures oil is maintained at a steady temperature
- 175 to 375 degree F temperature range allows you to find the best settings for each food item
- Interior components can be accessed through the front, making service easy
- Resilient stainless steel exterior is easy to clean
- Basket hanger is removable for easy cleaning
- Stainless steel backsplash protects adjacent walls and equipment from grease splatters
- Drain pipe extension makes it easier to empty the frypot for cleaning
- Flue extension/diverter releases heat closer to the ventilation system
- High-limit safety control turns off gas if temperature exceeds 428 degrees F
- Flame failure system cuts gas flow if pilot light is extinguished
- 11⁄4-in. ball-type drain valve prevents food sediment in the cold zone from clogging the drain
- 6-in. legs are adjustable to make level installation simple
- Overall dimensions: 151⁄2 in. W x 271⁄2 in. D x 451⁄2 in. H
- CE, CSA listed; NSF certified
Fryer, NG gas, floor model, 35 - 40 lb. fat capacity, 2 tube burners, snap action millivolt control, standing pilot, stainless steel pot, stainless steel front & door, spark ignitor, 90,000 BTU
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Value Series FF300 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Number of Fry Pots||1|
|BTU per Fryer||90,000|
|Oil Capacity per Fryer||40 lb|
|Frypot Style||Tube Type|
|Category||Commercial Gas Fryer|