The FF300 gas fryer is capable of holding 35-40 pounds of shortening in a medium-sized 14-inch heated by two burners that use propane gas (LP). This fryer has a snap-action thermostat with a temperature range of 175 to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. A flame failure device provides safety for users, cutting the flow of gas if the flame should go out.
The two included nickel-plated baskets are held by a rack-type basket support in the oil and can be suspended from a basket hanger when you remove them from the oil. A backsplash is included to help protect adjacent walls and surfaces from grease splatter. The flue extension ensures heat is released closer to the ventilation hood, making for a more comfortable working environment by eliminating some potential ambient heat. The frypot features a large cold zone under the burners, which collects sediment from food away from the heat, preventing carbonization that can give your food a burnt flavor. With regular cleanings to remove those crumbs, you can also extend the life of the oil, which can go a long way toward keeping costs down.
The FF300 gas fryer has 6-inch adjustable legs that make it easy to install the fryer, even in locations where the floor is not perfectly flat. The frypot features a ball-type drain, which prevents clogs, and a drain pipe extension comes standard to make emptying the frypot easy. When service is needed, all components can be reached through the front of the unit, limiting how often the fryer will need to be moved.
- Floor-model gas fryer
- Powered by propane (LP)
- Holds 35-40 lbs. of oil
- Temperature range of 175 to 375 degrees F allows you to find the best settings for each food item
- Snap-action thermostat makes operation simple
- Includes 2 nickel-plated baskets
- Rack-type basket support holds the baskets
- Stainless steel exterior is durable and easy to clean
- Uses 2 cast iron burner tubes, each of which puts out 45,000 BTU
- All interior components can be accessed through the front to make service calls quick and easy
- Cold zone below the burner tubes prevents oil from taking on a burnt flavor and prolongs its useful life
- 1⁄2-in. NPT gas connection
- 6-in. adjustable legs make level installation simple
- Basket hanger is removable for easy cleaning
- Stainless steel backsplash protects the adjacent wall from grease splatters
- Drain pipe extension included for emptying frypot for cleaning
- High-limit safety control turns off gas if temperature exceeds 428 degrees F
- Flame failure system cuts off gas flow if pilot light is extinguished
- 11⁄4-in. ball-type drain valve prevents food sediment from clogging the drain
- Flue extension/diverter ensures heat is released closer to the ventilation system to help maintain comfortable ambient kitchen temperatures
- Overall dimensions: 151⁄2 in. W x 271⁄2 in. D x 451⁄2 in. H
- CE, CSA listed; NSF certified
Fryer, LP gas, floor model, 35 - 40 lb. fat capacity, 2 tube burners, snap action millivolt control, standing pilot, stainless steel pot, stainless steel front & door, spark ignitor, 90,000 BTU
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Value Series FF300 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Number of Fry Pots||1|
|BTU per Fryer||90,000|
|Oil Capacity per Fryer||40 lb|
|Frypot Style||Tube Type|
|Category||Commercial Gas Fryer|