The eQuipped EG30N electric griddle has a cooking area that measures 30 inches by 15.5 inches with a steel plate that is 3⁄8 of an inch thick. The stainless steel construction is heavy-duty and corrosion-resistant for commercial use. The back and side splashes are 3 inches tall and help keep grease from making other nearby surfaces dirty. A grease pan on the bottom of the eQuipped EG30N electric griddle collects grease and debris to make cleaning it easier. The temperature ranges from 120 to 570 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Manual electric griddle
- Stainless steel construction resists corrosion and damage
- 3-in.-high side and back splashes keep grease from getting on nearby surfaces
- 120-570 degrees F temperature range
- Bottom-mounted grease pan collects debris and grease to make cleaning easier
- 3⁄8-in.-thick steel plate
- Cooking area measures 30 in. x 15.5 in.
- 208-240 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 3880-4500 W, 18.8 A, NEMA 6-20 plug
- CE listed; NSF certified
Griddle, countertop, electric, 15-1/2" x 30" cooking area, temperature control from 120°F to 570°F, bottom mounted grease collection pan, 3" sides and back splash, stainless steel construction, 208/240v/60/1-ph, 3380-4500 watts, 18.8 amps, NEMA 6-20P, NSF, CE
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
eQuipped EG30N SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Overall Width (in)||30|
|Cooking Area Depth (in)||15.5|
|Plate Thickness (in)||3/8|
|Overall Depth (in)||19.75|