The eQuipped EG24N electric griddle is manual and has a cooking area that measures 24 inches by 15.5 inches. With a temperature range of 120 to 570 degrees Fahrenheit, you can cook anything you want, from burgers to Philly cheesesteaks to vegetables. Grease is kept from getting all over nearby surfaces with the 3-inch-tall side and back splashes on the unit. A grease pan on the bottom of the unit collects grease and debris, making the clean-up process much easier. The eQuipped EG24N electric griddle is made from stainless steel for heavy-duty use.
- Manual electric griddle
- Cooking area measures 24 in. x 15.5 in.
- 120-570 degrees F temperature range
- Durable, corrosion-resistant, stainless steel construction
- 3-in.-tall side and back splashes keep grease from getting on adjacent surfaces
- Bottom-mounted grease pan collects debris and grease so cleaning is easier
- 3⁄8-in. steel plate
- 208-240 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 2680-3570 W, 14.9 A, NEMA 6-20 plug
- CE listed; NSF certified
Griddle, countertop, electric, 15-1/2" x 24" cooking area, temperature control from 120°F to 570°F, bottom mounted grease collection pan, 3" sides and back splash, stainless steel construction, 208/240v/60/1-ph, 2680-3570 watts, 14.9 amps, NEMA 6-20P, NSF, CE
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
eQuipped EG24N SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Overall Width (in)||24|
|Cooking Area Depth (in)||15.5|
|Plate Thickness (in)||3/8|
|Overall Depth (in)||19.75|