The eQuipped EG16N electric griddle is perfect for cooking fried eggs, burgers, or a variety of other foods. Its compact size lets you use the manual griddle on the countertop. Stainless steel construction makes the unit durable and corrosion resistant. Side and back splashes measure 3 inches tall to help keep grease from getting on other nearby surfaces. The grease collection pan is mounted on the bottom of the eQuipped EG16N electric griddle to make cleaning grease and debris simple. The temperature range on this unit is from 120 to 570 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Manual electric griddle
- 3⁄8-in. steel plate
- Cooking area measures 15.5 in. x 16 in.
- Heavy-duty stainless steel construction
- 120-570 degrees F temperature range
- 3-in.-tall side and back splashes keep grease from getting on other surfaces
- Grease collection pan is mounted on the bottom and makes cleaning easier
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 1750 W, 14.5 A, NEMA 5-15 plug
- CE listed; NSF certified
Griddle, countertop, electric, 15-1/2" x 16" flat griddle surface, temperature control from 120°F to 570°F, bottom mounted grease collection pan, 3" sides and back splash, stainless steel construction, 120v/60/1-ph, 1750 watt, 14.5 amps, NEMA 5-15P, NSF, CE
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
eQuipped EG16N SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Overall Width (in)||16|
|Cooking Area Depth (in)||15.5|
|Plate Thickness (in)||3/8|
|Overall Depth (in)||19.75|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|