The eQuipped CPG-SB-36 gas salamander broiler is made from stainless steel for durability and commercial use. Rubber feet keep the unit from sliding around on the countertop. It can also be put on a range or mounted on the wall with mounting brackets, which are sold separately. Cleaning debris and grease out of the broiler is made easy with a removable crumb tray. The control knobs also come with instant ignition buttons that work with the standing pilot light design on the adjustable gas valves. The eQuipped CPG-SB-36 gas salamander broiler uses natural gas.
- Stainless steel construction is durable and corrosion resistant
- Heated by natural gas
- Ideal for melting cheeses, browning the tops of dishes, and finishing meats
- Rubber feet on the bottom of the broiler keep it from slipping
- Multi-locking positions allow the spring assisted broiler grid to be raised and lowered
- Removable crumb tray makes cleaning debris and grease out easy
- Can be used on a range, countertop, or mounted on the wall (mounting brackets sold separately)
- Instant ignition buttons work with the standing pilot light design
- 3 infrared burners produce a total of 36,000 BTU
- 3⁄4-in. rear NPT gas connection
- Overall Dimensions: 35 in. W x 21 in. D x 23 in. H
- cETLus and ETL-Sanitation listed
Salamander Broiler, natural gas, (3) infrared burners, 10" H x 26-1/2" W x 17" D chamber, multi-locking broiler grid, wall/countertop/range mounted, adjustable gas valves, non-slip rubber feet, heavy duty stainless steel interior/exterior, includes: stainless steel crumb tray, 3/4" NPT, 36,000 BTU, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
eQuipped CPG-SB-36/NG SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet