The eQuipped CPG-SB-36 gas salamander broiler is perfect for last minute cheese melting, browning the tops of dishes, and finishing meats. Three infrared burners use propane gas to heat the broiler. The adjustable gas valves have a standing pilot light design on them for instant ignition. The stainless steel construction of the broiler makes it heavy-duty and corrosion resistant. With multiple locking positions, the spring-assisted broiler grid raises and lowers. The eQuipped CPG-SB-36 gas salamander broiler can be set on the countertop, on a range, or it can be mounted on the wall with mounting brackets, which are sold separately.
- Perfect for melting cheese, browning tops of dishes, and finishing meats
- Heated by propane (LP) gas
- Stainless steel construction
- Standing pilot light design on the adjustable gas valves allow for instant ignition
- Control knobs with instant ignition buttons
- Rubber feet keep the broiler from slipping
- 3⁄4-in. rear NPT gas connection
- 3 infrared burners use a total of 36,000 BTU
- Spring-assisted broiler grid raises and lowers with multiple locking positions
- Stainless steel crumb tray makes cleaning easier
- Can be used on the countertop, on a range, or mounted on the wall (mounting brackets sold separately)
- Overall Dimensions: 35 in. W x 21 in. D x 23 in. H
- cETLus and ETL-Sanitation listed
Salamander Broiler, LP gas, (3) infrared burners, 10" H x 26-1/2" W x 17" D chamber, multi-locking broiler grid, wall/countertop/range mounted, adjustable gas valves, non-slip rubber feet, heavy duty stainless steel interior/exterior, includes: stainless steel crumb tray, 3/4" NPT, 36,000 BTU, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
eQuipped CPG-SB-36/LP SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet