The eQuipped CO-16 half-size countertop convection oven is built with stainless parts to withstand damage and corrosion in busy commercial settings. A double wall glass door lets you check on your food without having to open the oven. Interior lights provide you with more visibility. Manual control knobs give you the power to control the temperature and timer settings of your oven. The temperature range on the eQuipped CO-16 half-size countertop oven is from 120 to 570 degrees Fahrenheit, and a timer can be set for up to two hours.
- 4 half-sheet pan capacity
- 3-in. spacing between each shelf
- 120-570 degrees F temperature range
- Manual control knobs
- 120-min. timer
- Double wall glass door lets you easily see inside
- Interior light allows for more visibility
- Stainless steel construction is durable and corrosion resistant
- 220 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 12 A, 2670 W, NEMA 6-20 plug
- Overall Dimensions: 231⁄2 in. W x 21 in. D x 213⁄4 in. H
- CE listed; NSF certified
Convection Oven, half size, countertop, electric, 4 half-size sheet pan capacity, 3" spacing, 120 - 570° temp. range, manual controls, 120 minute timer, double wall glass door, interior light, stainless steel constructed, 220v/60/1-ph, 12 amps, 2670 watts, NEMA 6-20P, CE, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
eQuipped CO-16 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Max Pan Size||Half|