The eQuipped CBR48 gas charbroiler has a stainless steel drip tray that collects grease and debris, making the cleaning process much simpler. The backsplash on the rear of the unit prevents grease from getting on other surfaces. The front bullnose design has fully-welded, stainless steel construction for heavy-duty use. Four burners sit 12 inches apart and have their own gas valves but share a standing pilot ignition system. If you decide you want to use propane instead of natural gas, tops are included with the eQuipped CBR48 gas charbroiler for a field conversion.
- 4-5 in. legs are adjustable
- Heavy-duty, galvanized sides
- Front bullnose design with fully-welded, stainless steel construction
- Grease is prevented from getting on other surfaces with the fully-welded, stainless steel backsplash
- Stainless steel drip tray easily removes for cleaning
- 4 total burners sit 12 in. apart
- Reversible, cast-iron grill grates each have an adjustable height
- Each burner has individual gas valves with a standing pilot ignition system
- 30,000 BTU produce per burner per hour
- Tips for field conversion to LPG are included
- 3⁄4 in. rear NPT gas inlet
- Produces a total of 120,000 BTU
- Overall Dimensions: 48 in. W x 26 in. D x 153⁄4 in. H
- ETL-Sanitation and cETLus listed
Centaur® Commercial Charbroiler, natural gas, countertop, 48"W, (4) 35,000 BTU U-style burners, stainless steel radiants, reversible cast iron racks, 20-1/4"L x 47-1/2"W cooking area, manual controls, 4" backsplash & sidesplash, removable grease pan, LP conversion kit, stainless steel construction, adjustable non-skid legs, 140,000 BTU, ETL-Sanitation, cETLus
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
eQuipped CBR48 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet