The eQuipped CBR36 gas charbroiler has a total of three burners that sit 12 inches apart. Each burner has its own gas valve, and the entire unit uses a standing pilot ignition system. To feed gas into the charbroiler, there is a 3⁄4 inch NPT gas inlet on the rear. If you decide you want to change from natural to propane gas, tips are included for a field conversion. Grease and debris are caught in the drip tray to make cleanup easier. The stainless steel backsplash on the rear of the eQuipped CBR36 gas charbroiler keeps grease from getting on other surfaces.
- Stainless steel construction is fully welded with a front bullnose design
- Galvanized sides are heavy-duty
- Stainless steel, fully-welded backsplash prevents grease from getting on other surfaces
- Grease and debris are caught with the stainless steel drip tray that easily removes for cleaning
- 3 total burners sit 12 in. apart
- Cast-iron, reversible grill grates are adjustable in height
- Each burner has an individual gas valve with a standing pilot ignition system
- 30,000 BTU produced per burner per hour
- 4-5 in. legs are adjustable
- Tips for field conversion to LPG are included
- 3⁄4-in. rear NPT gas inlet
- Produces a total of 90,000 BTU per hour
- Overall Dimensions: 36 in. W x 26 in. D x 153⁄4 in. H
- ETL-Sanitation and cETLus listed
Centaur® Commercial Charbroiler, natural gas, countertop, 36"W, (3) 35,000 BTU U-style burners, stainless steel radiants, reversible cast iron racks, 20-1/4"L x 35-1/2"W cooking area, manual controls, 4" backsplash & sidesplash, removable grease pan, LP conversion kit, stainless steel construction, adjustable non-skid legs, 105,000 BTU, ETL-Sanitation, cETLus
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
eQuipped CBR36 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Cooking Surface||Cast Iron|