The eQuipped CBR24 gas charbroiler produces a total of 60,000 BTUs per hour and has a 3⁄4-inch rear NPT gas inlet. If you decide you want to convert your charbroiler in the field, this unit does come with tips to convert it to LPG. There are two burners on this unit, and each one has an individual gas valve with a standing pilot ignition system. The stainless steel, bullnose front construction is durable and comes with galvanized sides. A stainless steel drip tray catches grease and debris and easily removes for simple cleaning. The eQuipped CBR24 gas charbroiler also has a backsplash to prevent grease from getting on other surfaces.
- 1 burner placed every 12 in. on the grate for a total of 2 burners
- 30,000 BTU produced per burner per hour
- Reversible, height-adjustable grill grates are made from cast iron
- Each burner has an individual gas valve with a standing pilot ignition system
- Front bullnose design is built with fully-welded stainless steel with galvanized sides
- Backsplash is fully-welded stainless steel for durability
- Stainless steel drip tray catches grease and debris and easily removes for cleaning
- 4-5 in. legs are adjustable for level installation
- Tips for field conversion to LPG are included
- 3⁄4-in. rear NPT gas inlet
- Uses a total of 60,000 BTU
- Overall Dimensions: 24 in. W x 26 in. D x 153⁄4 in. H
- ETL-Sanitation and cETLus listed
Centaur® Commercial Charbroiler, natural gas, countertop, 24"W, (2) 35,000 BTU U-style burners, stainless steel radiants, reversible cast iron racks, 20-1/4"L x 23-1/2"W cooking area, manual controls, 4" backsplash & sidesplash, removable grease pan, LP conversion kit, stainless steel construction, adjustable non-skid legs, 70,000 BTU, ETL-Sanitation, cETLus
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
eQuipped CBR24 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Cooking Surface||Cast Iron|