The eQuipped CBR15 gas charbroiler has a fully-welded front with galvanized steel sides. The stainless steel backsplash keeps grease from getting on surfaces. The legs on this unit adjust from 4 to 5 inches so that it can be installed level on uneven surfaces. A drip tray catches grease and crumbs and easily removes for cleaning. Cast-iron grill grates are reversible and adjustable in height to accommodate a number of different products. The burner on the eQuipped CBR15 gas charbroiler has a 3⁄4-inch NPT gas inlet with a standing pilot ignition system. Tips are included with the unit for a field conversion to LPG. This charbroiler easily sits on the countertop and produces 30,000 BTUs of heat per hour.
- Countertop model
- Fully-welded, stainless steel front with galvanized sides
- Bullnose front design helps protect users from burns
- Stainless steel backsplash helps prevent grease from getting on other surfaces
- Cast-iron grill grates are adjustable in height and reversible
- 4-5 in. adjustable legs
- Burner has a gas valve with a standing pilot ignition system
- Stainless steel drip tray is removable for cleaning
- 3⁄4-in. NPT gas inlet
- Includes tips for field conversion to LPG
- Produces a total of 30,000 BTU per hour
- Overall Dimensions: 16 in. W x 26 in. D x 153⁄4 in. H
- cETLus and ETL-Sanitation listed
Charbroiler, natural countertop, gas, 15"W (1) stainless steel burner, cast iron grill grate, manual control of independent cooking zones, drip tray, stainless steel construction, adjustable feet, 40,000 BTU, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
eQuipped CBR15 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Cooking Surface||Cast Iron|