The eQuipped 60-CPGB-6B-24G-S26 gas range is heated by natural gas that connects to the range with a rear 3⁄4-inch NPT gas connection. Gas flow is cut off when a burner flame goes out thanks to a flame failure safety device. The range's standard oven base is equipped with a spring-loaded door so opening and closing it is easy. The stainless steel handle on the door stays cool to the touch to help prevent injuries. The interior liner is made of porcelain while the door and side liner is made from steel. The temperature control on the oven allows users to bake in a range from 150 to 550 degrees Fahrenheit.
On the unit's top, there are six top burners that come with lift-off heads. Cast-iron grates that measure 12-inches-by-12-inches are removable for cleaning. Each burner has its own pilot light and control so it is easy to operate. There is a 2-inch ledge between the backsplash and burners so large pots and pans can be used. A drip tray that sit under the burners to make cleaning easier. The elevated griddle plate is made from polished steel and measures 24-inches-wide-by-21-inches-deep-by-3⁄4-of-an-inch-thick. Grease is kept from getting on the rest of the eQuipped 60-CPGB-6B-24G-S26 gas range since the griddle has a 3-inch backsplash with sides.
- Heated by natural gas
- 6 top burners have lift-off heads
- 12 in. x 12 in. cast-iron grates are removable
- Each burner has its own individual pilot light and control
- Crumb tray catches debris and easily removes for cleaning
- 3⁄4-in. NPT gas connection
- LPG conversion kit is included
- 6-in. adjustable legs allow range to be installed level
- 2-in. ledge between the backsplash and burners allows for larger pots and pans to be heated on the range top
- Produces a total of 130,000 BTU/hr
- Overall Dimensions: 60 in. W x 321⁄2 in. D x 60 in. H
- ETL-Sanitation and cETLus listed
Griddle Cook Top
- 3⁄4-in.-thick griddle plate is made from polished steel
- Cooking area measures 24 in. W x 21 in. D
- 3-in.-high backsplash and sides are fully welded and help prevent grease from getting on other surfaces
- Removable crumb and drip trays are included for easy cleanup
- Door is spring-loaded for easy opening and closing
- 30,000 BTU output
- Flame failure safety device shuts off the flow of gas if burner flame goes out
- 150-550 degrees F temperature range
- Steel liners protect the door and sides
- Interior oven liner is made of porcelain to distribute heat evenly
- 2 removable oven racks are adjustable
- Handle on the oven stays cool to the touch to prevent injuries
Range with Griddle, natural gas, 60", (6) 12" x 12" 30,000 BTU top burners, removable cast iron top grates, individual pilot lights & controls, (2) standard ovens, 150°F to 550°F temperature range, (2) adjustable racks per oven, backriser with shelf, removable crumb tray, griddle 24"W x 21"D cook top, 3/4" thick griddle plate, stainless steel, 6" adjustable legs, 3/4" NPT, 280,000 BTU, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
eQuipped 60-CPGB-6B-24G-S26 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|BTU / Burner||30000|
|Width (in) Range||50 - 69 in|