The Marsal and Sons SD-660STACKED double-deck pizza oven can accommodate six 18-inch pizzas per deck, providing cooking space for a total of 12 large pizzas. It offers a temperature range of 300 to 650 degrees Fahrenheit and an oven that bakes evenly and efficiently, thanks to a 2-inch-thick cooking surface that holds heat inside the baking deck. The burners are designed so that part of a burner sits under each pizza for even heat distribution, and an air chamber under the cooking surface prevents hotspots.
The Marsal and Sons SD-660STACKED stacked pizza oven is constructed with stainless steel on the front and doors and aluminized steel on the rest of the unit so it is suitable for heavy-duty use. Insulation is provided by ultra-high-temperature fiberglass that allows for zero-clearance installation on the sides, although the unit should still be given between 3 and 4 inches of rear clearance. This double-deck pizza oven is heated by natural gas.
- Compatible with natural gas
- Double-deck pizza oven
- Holds (6) 18-in. pizzas per deck
- 300-650 degree F temperature range
- Front and doors are stainless steel for heavy-duty use
- Aluminized steel interior and exterior
- 2-in.-thick cooking surface holds heat inside the baking deck
- Each pizza has part of a burner under it for even heat distribution
- Air chamber is under the cooking surface, preventing hotspots and eliminating the need to rotate pizzas
- Side baffle system uses slots to push heat to the middle of the oven
- Doors are spring balanced for easy access to oven interior
- Zero-clearance installation on the sides; 4-in. rear clearance recommended
- 16-in. legs are adjustable
- 260,000 BTU
- Overall Dimensions: 80 in. W x 431⁄4 in. D x 66 in. H
- UL and UL-EPH listed
Pizza Oven, Deck Type, gas, stacked (2) 8"H x 36" x 60" baking chambers, (6) 18" pie per deck, 2" thick brick decks, 300 - 650° thermostats, stainless steel top, front, doors & sides, aluminized steel interior & exterior, adjustable legs, UL, 260,000 BTU
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Marsal SD-660STACKED SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet