The Marsal and Sons SD-660STACKED double-deck pizza oven is heated by propane gas. It has a temperature range of 300 to 650 degrees Fahrenheit and offers a superior bake by configuring the burners to ensure an even heat distribution. The side baffle system pushes heat towards the middle of the oven, and an air chamber under the cooking surface eliminates hotspots and prevents the need to move pizzas around during cooking. The heat is held in the baking deck by the 2-inch-thick cooking surface. With stainless steel construction on the front and doors where the oven takes the most abuse and aluminized steel on the interior and exterior, the Marsal and Sons SD-660STACKED stacked pizza oven is durable for heavy-duty commercial use.
- Heated by propane (LP) gas
- Double-deck pizza oven
- Holds (6) 18-in. pizzas per deck to cook 12 pizzas at once
- 300-650 degree F temperature range
- Heat is held in the baking deck with 2-in.-thick cooking surface
- Heat is evenly distributed since part of a burner sits under each pizza
- Hotspots and the need to rotate pizzas are eliminated by an air chamber under the cooking surface
- Slots in the side baffle system push heat towards the middle of the oven
- Can be installed with zero clearance on the sides thanks to fiberglass insulation
- 3-4 in. rear clearance is recommended
- Stainless steel front and doors are heavy-duty
- Constructed with aluminized steel on interior and exterior
- 16 in. legs are adjustable
- 260,000 BTU
- Overall Dimensions: 80 in. W x 431⁄4 in. D x 66 in. H
- UL and UL-EPH listed
Pizza Oven, Deck Type, gas, stacked (2) 8"H x 36" x 60" baking chambers, (6) 18" pie per deck, 2" thick brick decks, 300 - 650° thermostats, stainless steel top, front, doors & sides, aluminized steel interior & exterior, adjustable legs, UL, 260,000 BTU
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Marsal SD-660STACKED SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet