The Spaceman Forte 6368AH 208-230V soft-serve freezer is perfect for making sorbets, yogurts, custards, and ice cream. This machine can produce 60 quarts of product per hour, making it ideal for your busiest hours. To help you keep up with how much product to keep in stock, the freezer keeps an account of how many servings are dispensed each day. Refrigeration is regulated with microprocessor controls that also control temperatures for consistent products. A Mix Low light alerts you of when you need to add more mix to the machine.
The Forte soft-serve freezer is built with two freezing cylinders that hold 1.7 liters each and two mixer hoppers that hold 15 liters each. Cylinders are kept from over-freezing with low-temperature and motor overload cutouts. The hoppers have their own refrigeration that keeps temperatures under 40 degrees Fahrenheit. During slow hours, Standby keeps products at an ideal temperature. The Spaceman Forte 6368AH 208-230V soft-serve freezer comes with a Twin Twist Flavor mode that mixes the two different flavors of product together.
- Makes ice cream, custards, yogurts, sorbets, and more
- Microprocessor controls regulate refrigeration and keeps consistency in product by controlling temperatures
- Records the number of dispenses each day and total lifetime dispenses
- Puts out 60 qt. per hour
- Compressor will not overheat thanks to a high-pressure switch
- Motor is protected from overheating by a thermal overload
- Twin Twist Flavor feature mixes both flavors together
- Mix Low light turns on to let you know to add more mix
- Uses gravity feed to control flow of mixture
- 208-230 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 1.25 HP, 4880 BTU, L6-30 plug
- Overall Dimensions: 21.8 in. W x 25.7 in. D x 58 in. H
- cETLus and ETL-Sanitation listed
Cylinders and Hoppers
- 2 freezing cylinders hold 1.7 liters each
- Cylinders are kept from over-freezing with low temperature and motor overload cutouts
- 2 mix hoppers hold 15 liters each
- Hoppers have individual refrigeration systems that maintain temperatures below 40 degrees F
- Standby mode holds product at ideal temperature in the mix hoppers and cylinders during periods of downtime
- Hopper and cylinder temperatures are displayed to help operators ensure food safety and quality
Soft-Serve Machine, floor standing, air-cooled self-contained, (2) flavors & (1) twist, air pump pressurized, (2) 15.9 qt. (15 ltr.) hoppers & (2) 1.8 qt. (1.7 ltr.) freezing cylinders, standard hopper agitators, low mix indicator light, temperature display, standby, automatic microprocessor control, (2) 1 HP, cETLus, ETL, 208-230v/60/1-ph, 22.0 amps, NEMA L6-30P, 2 poles/3 wires
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Spaceman 6368AH SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet