The Danby DCFM177C1WDB chest freezer has 17.7 cubic feet of interior space with two heavy-duty wire baskets for supporting frozen foods. Its aluminum interior is durable and easy to clean. To retain cold air and conserve energy, the lid and cabinet are insulated with foam. The manual defrost system prevents frost buildup, with a front-mounted defrost drain that simplifies maintenance. To show when the freezer is powered on, an indicator light on the front-mounted thermostat illuminates. The Danby DCFM177C1WDB chest freezer comes mounted on rollers to assist with transportation.
- 17.7-cu.-ft. interior space
- Aluminum interior supports easy cleaning
- 2 wire baskets provide extra storage space
- Cabinet is insulated with foam to retain cold air
- Temperature range: -11.2 to 10.4 degrees F
- Front-mounted thermostat with power indicator light
- Manual defrost system with front-mounted defrost drain for simple maintenance
- Mounted on rollers for transport
- R134A refrigerant
Dimensions & Utilities
- 6415⁄16 in. W x 283⁄4 in. D x 327⁄8 in. H
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph
To learn more about chest freezers and their features, check out our guide to buying a freezer.
Chest Freezer, 17.7 cu ft, R134a refrigerant, energy efficient foam insulated cabinet & lid, front mount mechanical control, 2 white wire baskets, manual defrost with front mount defrost drain, easy clean interior liner, smooth back design, 64.93"W x 28.75"D x 32.87"H, white, 115v/60/1ph
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Danby DCFM177C1WDB SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Refrigeration Type||Cold Wall|
|Width (in) Range||60 - 80|
|Warranty||12-months Parts & Labor|
|Product Type||Commercial Refrigeration|