The Crown Verity RCB-48RDP-LP mobile grill has a unibody design that provides structure but keeps the unit lightweight for easy transportation. Most of the grill is constructed from 304 series stainless steel for durability and corrosion resistance. A stainless steel roll dome sits over the cooking area. When closed, food is protected from outdoor elements while keeping heat over it and thoroughly cooking the food. The angled legs and undershelf provide structure to the grill. Handles are built onto both sides of the unit to make moving it easy. Crash bars on the front and sides protect knobs and valves while the unit is being moved.
This unit uses propane gas for heating with a two stage regulator and hoses. A tank holder on the rear is able to hold a 20-pound propane tank. Stainless steel radiants and the pilot burner tube system are heavy duty and resistant to corrosion. Six burners are spaced 5.75 inches apart to ensure there are no cold or hot spots during cooking. It takes 5 minutes for the grill to heat to cooking temperature. The Crown Verity RCB-48RDP-LP mobile grill has a pan that sits under the cooking surface and collects debris for easy cleanup.
- Rental model grill allows you to purchase then rent to other companies
- Corrosion-resistant, durable construction from stainless steel
- Even heating is possible with the 6 burners spread evenly across the cooking surface
- Takes 5 min. to heat to cooking temperatures
- Easily move the unit around with the wheels and locking casters
- 20-lb. propane tank fits on the rear tank holder
- Structure is provided by the angled legs and undershelf on the grill
- Cleaning after cooking is simple since a pan sits under the grate and collects waste
- Radiants are constructed from stainless steel for durability
- Valves and knobs are protected by crash bars during transportation
- Grill is lightweight thanks to its unibody design, which also provides strength
- Stainless steel pilot burner tube system is heavy duty
- 2 stage regulator and hoses
- Moving the unit is simple with built-in handles on both sides
- Roll dome protects food from contaminants while keeping heat and flavor over the food
- 46 in. L x 21 in. W cooking surface
- 99,000 BTU
- Overall Dimensions: 56 in. L x 28 in. W x 36 in. H
- cETLus and ETL-Sanitation listed
Rental Grill, LP gas, 56"L x 28"D, 6 burners, roll dome, bun rack, stainless steel construction, stainless steel grill, radiants, undershelf & legs, (2) 14" wheels & (2) total lock casters, (includes crash bars above/below control knobs and on each end of unit for added protection), 99,000 BTU, cETLus, ETL
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Crown Verity RCB-48RDP-LP SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Cooking Area Depth (in)||46|
|Overall Length (in)||56|