The Crown Verity PF-2NG outdoor gas fryer uses natural gas to fuel the fryer. The pilot ignition system is also the gas shut-off valve. If temperatures exceed the highest limit, the shut off valve turns the flow of gas off. The six heat exchanger tubes are positioned for easy cleaning. The millivolt thermostat control has a temperature range of 200 to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
Each fry tank has an oil capacity of 35 to 40 pounds for large quantities. Each tank comes with two baskets to hold food while it cooks. The baskets have plastic coated handles to prevent injury. The fry tank covers are constructed from galvanized steel for durability, while the rest of the unit is constructed from stainless steel. The Crown Verity PF-2NG outdoor gas fryer is made for outdoor use only, making it great for country clubs, party rentals, and more.
- Heavy-duty construction from stainless steel provides resistance to corrosion
- Moving the fryer is easy thanks to the 14-in. wheels and swivel casters
- Plastic-coated handles on the 4 frying baskets protect operators and make lifting food easy
- Easy-to-clean, 6 heat exchanger tubes
- Heated by natural gas
- Tank covers are constructed from galvanized steel
- 2 stage regulators and hoses
- 1.25-in. full port ball type drain valve with a drain pipe extension
- If temperatures exceed the high limit, gas shut-off valve turns off the flow of gas
- Millivolt thermostat control has a temperature range of 200-400 degrees F
- Combo pilot ignition system and gas shut-off valve
- Each fry tank has an oil capacity of 35-40 lbs.
- Only use outdoors
- 180,000 BTU
- Overall Dimensions: 53 in. W x 30.5 in. D x 48.75 in. H
- cETLus listed
Outdoor Fryer, portable, Natural gas, double tank, 35-40 lbs. fat capacity per tank, 90,000 BTU per tank, cETLus
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Crown Verity PF-2NG SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet