The Crown Verity PCB-60 countertop grill is heated with propane gas and comes with two stage regulators and hoses. Gas is sent through the stainless steel pilot burner system to the eight burners under the grate. Each burner is spaced 5.75 inches apart to create an even heat pattern so food is cooked evenly without cold and hot spots. Grease fires are prevented thanks to the water pans; cleaning out the pans is easy since they have built-in drain ports.
Constructed from 304 stainless steel, the grill is durable and resists corrosion. With its unibody design, the unit is easy to transport. Multiple PCB-60 grills can stack together for storage and transporting. The stainless steel radiants will not move, even when cleaning and transporting. The Crown Verity PCB-60 countertop grill has a heat up time of 5 minutes.
- Durable and corrosion resistant thanks to the 304 stainless steel construction
- 8 heavy-duty, stainless steel burners are spaced 5.75 in. apart for even heating
- 5 min. heat-up time
- Protection is provided by the crash bars on the front and sides of the grill
- Prevent grease fires with the water pans that have built-in drain ports
- Cleaning and transporting will not affect the stainless steel radiants
- Transporting the unit is simple since it has a unibody design
- Stainless steel pilot burner tube system
- Propane gas heated
- 2 stage regulators and hoses
- Store and transport multiple PCB-60 grills since they are stackable
- 129,000 BTU
- Overall Dimensions: 661⁄2 in. L x 261⁄2 in. D x 153⁄4 in. H
- cETLus and ETL-Sanitation listed
Stacking Grill, portable, 69", 8 burners, stainless steel construction, 129,000 BTU, cETLus, ETL
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Crown Verity PCB-60 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Cooking Area Depth (in)||58|
|Overall Length (in)||60|