The Crown Verity CV-MCB-36PKG-LP mobile grill has a unibody design that provides strength and sturdiness to the unit. It is lightweight because of this design as well, making it fairly easy to move. Two 14-inch-diameter wheels on the front and two swivel casters on the rear make moving the grill simple. When grilling, the unit stays in place since the casters have a locking feature. Most of the unit is constructed from 304 series stainless steel for corrosion resistance and durability. A pan sits beneath the grill grates to collect grease and food particles and prevent grease fires. A drain port is built into the pan to make discarding liquid simple.
The entire grill is heated with propane gas that comes from a 20-pound tank that fits in the holder. It also comes with two stage regulator and hose. It only takes about 5 minutes for the temperature to get to quality grilling temperatures. The five stainless steel burners are distributed 5.75 inches apart across the 34 inch by 21 inch grill surface for even cooking. An end shelf holds your serving platter and other grilling supplies you may need. An adjustable rack sits higher than the grill surface to cook bread and other products. A roll dome is great for smoking barbeque and evenly cooking food. The Crown Verity CV-MCB-36PKG-LP mobile grill also comes with a cloth cover that protects the grill from common outdoor issues.
- End shelf can hold platter where cooked meats are set
- Adjustable bun rack holds breads and other food that sits higher over the heat
- Roll dome is great for smoking barbeque or checking on products
- Protective cover keeps grill clean since it stays outdoors
- Even heating is possible since the 5 stainless steel burners are 5.75 in. apart
- Takes 5 min. to heat to set temperature
- Heated by propane gas
- 20-lb. propane tanks are accommodated by the holders
- 2 stage regulator and hose
- (2) 14-in. wheels with 2 lock casters
- 34 in. L x 21 in. W grill cooking surface
- 79,500 BTU
- Overall Dimensions: 58 in. L x 28 in. W x 52 in. H
- cETLus and ETL-Sanitation listed
- Corrosion resistant and durable thanks to the 304 series stainless steel construction
- Lighter weight for easy mobility thanks to the unibody design
- Strength is created by the unibody design, undershelf for storage, and angled legs
- Durable pilot burner tube system is made of stainless steel
- Grease and food particles are collected in the pan that sits beneath the grill plates
- Drain port built into the pan makes disposing of liquids easy
- Radiants will not move during cleaning and transportation
Outdoor Charbroiler, LP gas, 34" x21" grill area, 5 burners, 304 stainless steel construction, stainless steel grill, radiants, lighter tube (pilot), with RD-36 roll dome, RES removable end shelf, ABR-36 adjustable bun rack, BC-36 cover, water pan, includes hose & regulator, undershelf, legs with (2) 14" wheels & (2) total lock casters, 79,500 BTU, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Crown Verity MCB-36PKG-LP SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Cooking Area Depth (in)||34|
|Overall Length (in)||44|
|Special Features||Water Pan|
|Product Type||Cooking Equipment|