The Crown Verity BI-36NG built-in natural gas grill is built to last since the grill body, burners, water pans, cooking grates, radiants, fasteners, and pilot tubes are all made of 304 stainless steel. For added strength, the grill is built with a unibody design. The burners are placed 53⁄4 inches apart for the most even heat pattern, and the grill heats up and is ready to cook on within five minutes. A water pan with a drain port is included to make cleaning the grill easier and to reduce the risk of grease fires. The radiants stay in place while the grill is being cleaned or transported. To make installation easier on the user, the Crown Verity BI-36NG built-in natural gas grill is ready to use because it ships fully assembled and comes with an insert shell that makes the unit ready to be put into an island.
- Natural gas grill constructed of 304 stainless steel including the body, burners, fasteners, radiants, cooking grates, pilot tubes, and water tubes
- Ships completely assembled for easy installation
- Comes with an insert so the unit is ready to be put in an island
- Includes a water pan with a drain port for cleaning to be easy and reduces the risk of a grease fire
- Radiants stay in place while being cleaned or transported
- 5 burners are placed 53⁄4 in. apart for the most even heat distribution
- Grill heats up to cooking temperature within 5 min.
- Added strength and lighter weight comes from the unibody design
- Comes with a gas regulator
- Stainless steel pilot burner tube system
- 79,500 BTU heat input
- 34 in. x 21 in. cooking surface
- Overall Dimensions: 391⁄2 in. W x 27 in. D x 173⁄4 in. H
- CETLus and ETL Sanitation Listed
Built-In Outdoor Charbroiler, natural gas, 38-1/2"L x 27"D, 34" x 21" grill area, (5) burners, radiants, lighter tube (pilot) & water pan, 304 stainless steel construction, 79,500 BTU, cETLus, ETL
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Crown Verity BI-36 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Cooking Area Depth (in)||34|
|Overall Length (in)||36|
|Specialty Options||Water Pan|