The Crown Verity BI-30 built-in LP gas grill uses four 15,000 BTUH stainless steel burners that are evenly spread out to consistently heat the entire grilling surface. The grill heats up to the temperature you choose within 5 minutes so you can begin grilling to quickly get food out to hungry customers. The entire grill is made from stainless steel for durability, long-term use, and corrosion resistance. Since the grill ships fully assembled with an insert shell, it can be built into an island. Its unibody design makes the whole unit lightweight and adds strength. A water pan is included with a drain port to make the cleaning process easier and help prevent grease fires. Radiants that sit between the grates and flame of the Crown Verity BI-30 LP gas grill stay in place when you clean or transport the grill.
- Heated using LP gas
- Ships completely assembled and comes with an insert shell to be dropped into an island
- Water pan with drain port is included so cleaning is easier and helps prevent grease fires
- Regulator controls the flow of gas to the grill
- Heats up to cooking temperature within 5 min.
- 4 stainless steel 15,000 BTUH burners are used to evenly heat across the grill
- Uses 64,500 BTUH total
- Overall Dimensions: 331⁄2 in. W x 27 in. D x 173⁄4 in. H
- ETL Sanitation and cETLus listed
- Constructed from stainless steel for durability and corrosion resistance
- Stainless steel radiants stay in place during cleaning and transportation
- Radiants sit between the grates and the flame
- Unibody design adds strength and makes it lightweight
- Pilot burner tube system is made of stainless steel
Built-In Outdoor Charbroiler, LP gas, 33-1/2"L x 27"D, 28" x 21" grill area, (4) burners, radiants, lighter tube (pilot) & water pan, includes: regulator, 304 stainless steel construction, 64,500 BTU, cETLus, ETL
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Crown Verity BI-30 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Cooking Area Depth (in)||28|
|Overall Length (in)||33.5|
|Specialty Options||Water Pan|