The Centaur AIN1800E induction cooktop will provide your kitchen with a lightweight and low-profile induction unit designed to be easily portable for convenient countertop use, complete with non-slip rubber feet that keep it secured during use. The single burner has a glass top, which is durable and easy to clean but only compatible with ferromagnetic, induction-ready cookware, including steel and iron pots or pans and other material that is labeled specifically for use with an induction cooktop. To cook properly, any cookware used should also have a flat bottom and a diameter no smaller than 4.75 inches and no larger than 10.25 inches.
To give your staff a variety of precise cooking options, the Centaur AIN1800E has a total temperature range of 150 to 450 degrees Fahrenheit, which is selectable in increments of 50 degrees, and six power levels that provide heat up to 1800 watts. For safety, it includes an automatic shutoff, empty pan shutoff, and overheating protection.
- Induction cooktop with a glass top and single burner
- Non-slip rubber feet provide secure countertop use
- Low-profile design is lightweight and easy to move and store
- Touchpad controls are sanitary and simple to use
- 4-digit display includes a digital timer and error code display
- Temperature is selectable in 50 degree increments, from 150 to 450 degrees F
- Six power levels offer wattage up to 1800
- Safety features include automatic shutoff and empty pan shutoff, pan detection, and protection from overheating
- Requires ferromagnetic induction-ready pots and pans, like steel and stainless steel, cast iron and enameled cast iron, and any cookware labeled as suitable for induction use
- For best results, use pots and pans with a flat bottom and diameter range of 4.75 in. to 10.25 in.
- Bottom of the unit is constructed from durable, molded plastic
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 15 A, 1800 W, NEMA 5-15P plug and 5.5-ft. cord included
- Overall Dimensions: 12.06 in. W x 14 in. D x 2.75 H
- cETLus Listed and FCC Approved
Induction Range, countertop, 150°-450°F temperature range, (1) glass top burner, touch pad controls, LED display, digital timer, automatic safety shut-off, overheat protection, non-slip rubber feet, 5-1/2' power cord & NEMA 5-15P, 1800W, 15A, 120v/60/1-ph, ETlus, ETL, FCC (unit requires ferromagnetic induction-ready pan)
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Centaur AIN1800E SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Category||Commercial Induction Cooktop|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|