The Centaur AHL-500 food warming lamp is a freestanding model that requires two 250-watt bulbs, either R40 or BR40 screw-type bulbs, to provide 500 watts worth of food warming heat. Because it is adjustable between five heights, with the lowest at 15 inches and the tallest at 23 inches, it is compatible with a several different food types and accommodate a variety of plate widths and presentation heights. It is lightweight and freestanding, making it an easily portable option for a number of foodservice applications, including prep areas and serving stations.
- Food warming lamp
- Lightweight, freestanding model is easily moved
- Can be used with a variety of food and setups
- Requires (2) 250 W bulbs for 500 W total
- Compatible with R40 or BR40 screw type bulbs
- Simply operated with an On/Off switch
- Height adjustable from 15 to 23 in.
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 500 W, 4.16 A, NEMA 5-15P plug and 70-in. cord included
- Overall Dimensions: 21 in. W x 22 in. D x 15 in. H (adjustable up to 23 in. H)
- cULus and cETLus Listed
Centaur® Food Warming Lamp, 70" cord, NEMA 5-15P, 500 watt, 120v/60/1-ph, 4.16 amps
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Centaur AHL500 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet