The Centaur ABSGM 1120 is a sandwich grill that has smooth grill plates on the top and bottom, each made of rugged cast iron. These plates come pre-seasoned, and their cast iron construction means they retain heat well for quick recovery times. The ABS plastic knob is a thermostatic control with a temperature range of 220 to 570 degrees Fahrenheit. The stainless steel exterior is durable and easy to clean, and rubber feet means no slipping. This model includes a full-length waste tray which is removable for easy cleaning. This grill is versatile enough to grill not only sandwiches, but also burritos, quesadillas, and a variety of meats and vegetables.
- Sandwich grill with smooth upper and lower grill plates
- Grill plates are made of seasoned cast iron, which retains heat to recover temperature quickly
- 14-in. by 10-in. grill surface
- Made of stainless steel for a durable, resilient exterior
- Thermostatically controlled, with a temperature range of 220 to 570 degrees F
- Control dial is made out of ABS plastic
- Non-slip rubber feet keep grill in place
- Full-length waste tray is removable for easy cleaning
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 1800 W, 15 A, 48-in. cord and NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall Dimensions: 19 in. W x 171⁄2 in. D x 71⁄2 in. H
- ULus Listed and NSF Certified
Centaur® Sandwich Grill, 19"W x 17-1/2"D x 7-1/2"H, stainless steel outer housing, 14"W x 10"D grilling surface with smooth upper & lower cast iron grill plates, 220°-570°F thermostatically controlled temperature, on/off switch, ABS control dial, removable waste tray, rubber non-slip feet, 4' cord with NEMA 5-15P, 1800W, 15 amps, 120V/60/1-ph, NSF, ULus
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Centaur ABSGM SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Plate Material||Cast Iron|