This single panini grill from Centaur has heavy-duty cast iron grooved plates on the top and bottom, allowing you to make sandwiches, meat, and vegetables with attractive grill marks. The exterior of the grill is made of durable stainless steel to ensure a long-lasting piece of equipment. The controls include an On/Off switch and an ABS plastic thermostatic control with a temperature range of 220 to 570 degrees Fahrenheit.
The Centaur ABPGM 1120 panini grill has rubber feet to ensure it stays in place. The included grooved panini scraper and removable crumb tray help make the grill simple to clean, and the cord and plug ensure it is easy to install.
- Single panini grill
- Top and bottom grooved plates make a 14-in. x 10-in. grill surface
- Plates are made of seasoned heavy-duty cast iron
- Durable stainless steel construction
- Thermostatic control with 220-570 degree Fahrenheit temperature range
- Dial made of ABS plastic
- On/Off switch
- Non-slip rubber feet keep unit in place
- Wires are protected from damage by a stainless steel tube
- Full-length waste tray is easily removable for cleaning
- Includes grooved panini scraper
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 4-ft. cord and NEMA 5-15 plug included
- Overall Dimensions: 10 in. W x 171⁄2 in. D x 71⁄2 in. H
- ULus Listed and NSF Certified
Centaur® Panini Grill, 19"W x 17-1/2"D x 7-1/2"H, stainless steel outer housing, 14"W x 10"D grilling surface with grooved upper & lower cast iron grill plates, 220°-570°F thermostatically controlled temperature, on/off switch, ABS control dial, removable waste tray, rubber non-slip feet, grooved panini scraper included, 4' cord with NEMA 5-15P, 1800W, 15 amps, 120v/60/1-ph, NSF, ULus
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Centaur ABPGM SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet