This hotplate from Centaur is made with durable double-wall construction and heavy-duty cast iron burners, ensuring durable equipment for a commercial kitchen. The Centaur ABMHP424 has economical manual controls and pilot lights that can be easily adjusted from the front of the unit. The front edge of the hotplate remains cool while the unit is in use to ensure user safety, and the non-skid feet on the 4-inch legs help make sure it stays in place.
This hotplate is powered by natural gas, with four burners that each put out 22,000 BTU. However, if you need to use propane, a LP conversion kit ships with this item to make that change simple. A gas regulator is also included to make installation simple.
- 4-burner gas hotplate
- Powered by natural gas, but ships with a LP conversion kit
- 22,000 BTU per burner
- Durable dual-wall stainless steel construction
- Manual controls allow you to control the flame rather than set a temperature
- Crumb tray is removable for easy cleaning
- Front edge of equipment remains cool to the touch for user safety
- Gas regulator included for safe installation
- Adjustable pilots are easily accessible from the front
- Heavy-duty cast iron burners
- 4-in. high legs with non-skid feet
- Overall Dimensions: 24 in. W x 33 in. D x 14 in. H
- cETLus Listed
Centaur® Hotplate, NG gas, countertop, 24"W, (4) 22,000 BTU burners, heavy duty cast iron burner covers, manual controls, stainless steel dual wall construction, removable crumb tray, 4" stainless steel legs with non-skid feet, 88,000 BTU, cETLus
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Centaur ABMHP424 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor|