The ABMHP212 hotplate is powered by natural gas, but the unit ships with a LP conversion kit for use if needed. A gas regulator is also included to ensure ease of installation. The hot plate is made out of durable stainless steel and the burner covers are heavy-duty cast iron, ensuring a long life. This model has two burners positioned vertically, each of which puts out 22,000 BTU and is operated with manual controls.
The 4-inch legs on this unit have non-skid feet to prevent unwanted movement, and the front edge of the hotplate remains cool to the touch when the burners are on. The full-width crumb tray is easily removable to make emptying simple. At only 12 inches wide, this hotplate's small footprint makes it easy to work into a crowded countertop setup.
- 2-burner gas hotplate
- Powered by natural gas
- Made out of durable stainless steel
- Economical manual controls
- Burners are positioned vertically for a narrow equipment width of only 12 inches
- Burner covers are made of heavy-duty cast iron
- 22,000 BTU maximum input per burner
- Front edge remains cool to the touch
- Full-width crumb tray is removable for emptying
- Pilots are accessible and adjustable from the front of the unit
- LP conversion kit included
- Gas regulator included for easy installation
- 4-in. tall stainless steel legs with non-skid feet
- Overall Dimensions: 12 in. W x 33 in. D x 14 in. H
- cETLus Listed
Centaur® Hotplate, NG gas, countertop, 12"W, (2) 22,000 BTU burners, heavy duty cast iron burner covers, manual controls, stainless steel dual wall construction, removable crumb tray, 4" stainless steel legs with non-skid feet, 44,000 BTU, cETLus
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Centaur ABMHP212 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor|