The Centaur ABMG36 is a 36-inch griddle with manual controls. This griddle is powered by natural gas, but comes with an LP conversion kit as well as a gas regulator for easy installation. The griddle has three 30,000-BTU burners, one for each foot of cooking surface, and each has its own manual control. Each of the three pilot lights is adjustable and can easily be accessed from the front.
To help ensure user safety, the front of the griddle stays cool to the touch, even when the griddle is in use. The griddle has 4-inch legs with non-skidding feet to ensure it always stays firmly in place. The cooking surface is 36 inches wide and is made of 3⁄4-inch-thick steel to encourage even heat distribution so you can achieve consistent cooking results.
- 36-in. manual gas griddle
- Runs on natural gas
- Manual controls adjust the size of the flame instead of holding a desired temperature
- Steel cooking surface is 3⁄4 in. thick to ensure even heat distribution
- (3) 30,000-BTU U-shaped burners
- Front edge stays cool to the touch when equipment is in use
- Removable crumb tray for easy cleaning
- Gas regulator included for easy installation
- LP conversion kit included
- Pilots are easily accessible from the front
- 4-in. stainless steel legs with non-skid feet
- Overall Dimensions: 36 in. W x 313⁄4 in. D x 157⁄8 in. H
- cETLus Listed
Centaur® Griddle, NG gas, countertop, 36"W, (3) 30,000 BTU U-shaped burners, 3/4" thick heavy duty polished griddle plate, 719 sq. inch cooking area, manual controls, stainless steel dual wall construction, removable crumb tray, 4" stainless steel legs with non-skid feet, 90,000 BTU, cETLus
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Centaur ABMG36 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet