The Centaur ABMG24 is a 24-inch griddle that is powered by natural gas. The manual controls require an experienced hand, but are the most economical option. The cooking plate is made of 3⁄4-inch-thick steel to help ensure even heat distribution, with heat provided by two 30,000-BTU U-shaped burners. Dual-wall construction helps conserve heat and keep the area around the griddle at a comfortable temperature.
The ABMG24 features a design that keeps the front edge of the griddle cool to the touch to protect the user. A full-width crumb tray is provided to help make cleaning simple, and 4-inch stainless steel legs have non-skid feet to keep the equipment firmly in place. Pilot lights are accessible from the front and can be adjusted if needed.
- 24-in. manual gas griddle
- Runs on natural gas
- 3⁄4 in. thick steel plate cooking surface ensures even heat distribution
- Manual controls adjust the size of the flame rather than hold a desired temperature
- Full-width crumb tray is removable for easy cleaning
- Gas regulator included for easy installation
- 2 U-shaped burners put out 30,000 BTU each
- Front edge is cool to the touch
- Pilots are adjustable and accessible from the front
- 4-in. stainless steel legs with non-skid feet
- Overall Dimensions: 24 in. W x 313⁄4 in. D x 157⁄8 in. H
- cETLus Listed
Centaur® Griddle, Gas, 24" wide, countertop, 479 sq. inch cooking area, (2) 30,000 BTU U-shaped burners, 3/4" thick heavy duty polished griddle plate, manual controls, stainless steel dual wall construction, removable crumb tray, cool to touch front edge, 4" stainless steel legs with non-skid feet, 60,000 BTU, cETLus
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Centaur ABMG24 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|BTU / Burner||30000|
|Overall Width (in)||24|
|Plate Thickness (in)||3/4|
|Warranty||1-yr. Limited Parts & Labor|