The Centaur ABF32 countertop fryer is capable of frying as much as 50 pounds of French fries per hour thanks to its twin 16 pound oil tanks. Those oil tanks are built from stainless steel and include handles to make them easy to lift out for changing the oil and cleaning the equipment. Each of the fryer's two included baskets are nickel-plated and have insulated, cool-to-the-touch handles for operator safety and comfort.
A 70-375 degree Fahrenheit thermostatic control for each frypot gives operators precise control over oil temperatures, while a high-limit shutoff prevents the Centaur ABF32 from overheating. Each of the frypots has its own 48-inch cord with NEMA 6-20 plug that can be connected to either a 208 or a 240 volt electrical supply.
- 32-lb. oil capacity
- Fries as much as 50-lb. French fries per hour
- All-stainless-steel construction for corrosion resistance and easy cleaning
- Removable stainless steel frypot with handles
- 70-375 degree F thermostatic controls
- High-temperature shutoff prevents unit from overheating
- Included fry baskets are nickel-plated and have cool-to-the-touch handles
- Heavy-duty nesting bars allow baskets to be hung over frypot
- 208-240 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 5800-7600 W, 2 NEMA 6-20 plugs and 48-in. cords
- Overall Dimensions: 21.9 in. W x 17.5 in. D x 16.5 in. H
- cULus Listed; NSF Certified
Centaur® Deep Fryer, electric, (2) 16 lb oil capacity tanks (32 lb total capacity), 70°F - 375°F thermostat, thermal limit control, ABS control dial, removable electric head & element, adjustable feet, stainless steel construction, (2) chrome-plated baskets with insulated handles, 208/240V/60/1-ph, 5800 - 7600W, 31.6 amp, (2) NEMA 6-20P, cULus, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Centaur ABF32 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Number of Fry Pots||2|
|Oil Capacity per Fryer||16 lb|