The Centaur ABF10 countertop fryer has a 10-pound oil capacity and can fry 10 pounds of french fries per hour, so it is ideal for low-volume venues such as pubs, snack bars, and concession stands. Constructed of stainless steel, this fryer has a fry pot with handles, so it can be lifted out for cleaning and changing the oil.
A 70- to 375-degree Fahrenheit thermostat gives operators control over the oil temperature, and a high-limit switch prevents the Centaur ABF10 countertop fryer from overheating. To fry foods, two nickel-plated baskets with cool-to-the-touch handles are included. A durable nesting bar provides a space for hanging fryer baskets, and it is equipped with adjustable stainless steel feet for stability on uneven surfaces.
- 10-lb. oil capacity
- Can cook 10 lbs. of fries per hr.
- Designed for light-duty use
- Constructed of durable stainless steel
- Stainless steel fry pot with handles is removable for cleaning
- 2 nickel-plated fry baskets with insulated, cool-touch handles
- Adjustable stainless steel feet have a skid-resistant coating
- Baskets can be hung on durable nesting bar
- Temperature range: 70-375 degrees F
- Thermostat regulates temperature
- High-temperature, thermal limit control is cool to the touch and equipped with manual reset
- cULus listed; NSF certified
Dimensions & Utilities
- 2 baskets: 4.5 in. W x 9.5 in. D x 6 in. H
- Overall: 11.2 in. W x 17.5 in. D x 14.9 in. H
- 14.2 A, 1700 W
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 4-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Looking for more in-depth information on units like this one? Check out this countertop fryers buyers' guide.
Centaur® Deep Fryer, electric, (1) 10 lb oil capacity tank, 70°F - 375°F thermostat, thermal limit control, ABS control dial, removable electric head & element, adjustable feet, stainless steel construction, (2) chrome-plated baskets with insulated handles, 120V/60/1-ph, 1700W, 14.2 amp, NEMA 5-15P, cULus, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Centaur ABF10 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Number of Fry Pots||1|
|Oil Capacity/Fryer (lbs)||10|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|