The Centaur ABF10 countertop fryer has a 10 pound oil capacity. It is able to fry as many as 10 pounds of French fries per hour, making it ideal for low-volume venues like concession stands, pubs, and snack bars, or as a solution in restaurants for frying limited-demand items without taking up space in the main fryer. This fryer is constructed entirely of stainless steel, including a fry pot that can be lifted out for cleaning and changing the fryer oil.
A 70-375 degree Fahrenheit thermostat gives operators fine-tuned control over the temperature of the fryer's oil, and a high-limit switch prevents the Centaur ABF10 from ever overheating. Nickel-plated baskets with cool-to-the-touch handles are included. The fryer is equipped with adjustable steel feet, so it can be installed level even on surface that aren't level.
- 10-lb. oil capacity
- Able to fry as much as 10-lb. of French fries per hour
- All-stainless steel construction for durability and easy cleaning
- Stainless steel frypot is removable with handles for easy deep cleaning
- Thermostat is adjustable from 70-375 degrees F
- High-limit thermostat shuts off fryer if it begins to overheat to prevent fires and damage to equipment
- Includes nickel-plated baskets with cool-to-the-touch handles
- Adjustable feet measure 31⁄2 in.
- Nesting bar allows baskets to be hung over oil
- 120 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 1700 W, NEMA 5-15 plug and 4-ft. cord included
- Overall Dimensions: 11.2 in. W x 17.5 in. D x 14.9 in. H
- cULus Listed and NSF Certified
Centaur® Deep Fryer, electric, (1) 10 lb oil capacity tank, 70°F - 375°F thermostat, thermal limit control, ABS control dial, removable electric head & element, adjustable feet, stainless steel construction, (2) chrome-plated baskets with insulated handles, 120V/60/1-ph, 1700W, 14.2 amp, NEMA 5-15P, cULus, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Centaur ABF10 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Number of Fry Pots||1|
|Oil Capacity per Fryer||10 lb|