The Centaur ABCBRM36 charbroiler features a spacious 672 square inch cooking surface, heated evenly by three 40,000 BTU gas burners that provide a gas flame every 6 inches of charbroiler width. The unit's heavy-duty cast iron grates can be positioned flat or slanted to accommodate a number of foods. A removable crumb tray captures food particles and excess grease to make this Centaur 36-inch charbroiler easy to clean.
Constructed of double-walled stainless steel, this charbroiler is built for a long life of service. It is mounted on 4-inch legs with non-skid feet for stability and easy cleaning underneath. The Centaur ABCBRM36 ships ready for a natural gas connection, but can be converted to LP with the included kit, which should only be installed by a qualified technician. A gas regulator is also included so that the charbroiler can be installed properly and burn consistently.
- 672 square inch cooking area
- Stainless steel radiants distribute heat from gas flame for an evenly-heated cooking surface
- Cast iron grates can be positioned flat or slanted to cook a variety of products
- Pilot lights are adjustable and accessible from the front of the unit
- Crumb tray is removable for easy cleaning
- Three 40,000 BTU burners provide quick, even heating
- Ships for use with natural gas and includes an LP conversion kit
- Includes gas regulator
- 4-in. stainless steel legs with non-slip feet
- Overall Dimensions: 361⁄2 in. W x 261⁄2 in. D x 151⁄2 in. H
- cETLus Listed
Centaur® Radiant Charbroiler, Gas, 36" wide, countertop, 672 sq. inches cooking area, (3) 40,000 BTU U-shaped burners, adjustable cast iron grates, manual controls, stainless steel dual wall construction, removable crumb tray, ships for NG with LP conversion kit, cool to touch front edge, 4" stainless steel legs with non-skid feet, 120,000 BTU, cETLus
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Centaur ABCBRM36 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Cooking Surface||Cast Iron|
|Warranty||1-yr. Limited Parts & Labor|