The Centaur ABCBRM36 charbroiler features a spacious 672 square inch cooking surface, heated evenly by three 40,000 BTU gas burners that provide a gas flame every 6 inches of charbroiler width. The unit's heavy-duty cast iron grates can be positioned flat or slanted to accommodate a number of foods. A removable crumb tray captures food particles and excess grease to make this Centaur 36-inch charbroiler easy to clean.
Constructed of double-walled stainless steel, this charbroiler is built for a long life of service. It is mounted on 4-inch legs with non-skid feet for stability and easy cleaning underneath. The Centaur ABCBRM36 ships ready for a natural gas connection, but can be converted to LP with the included kit, which should only be installed by a qualified technician. A gas regulator is also included so that the charbroiler can be installed properly and burn consistently.
- 672 square inch cooking area
- Stainless steel radiants distribute heat from gas flame for an evenly-heated cooking surface
- Cast iron grates can be positioned flat or slanted to cook a variety of products
- Pilot lights are adjustable and accessible from the front of the unit
- Crumb tray is removable for easy cleaning
- Three 40,000 BTU burners provide quick, even heating
- Ships for use with natural gas and includes an LP conversion kit
- Includes gas regulator
- 4-in. stainless steel legs with non-slip feet
- Overall Dimensions: 361⁄2 in. W x 261⁄2 in. D x 151⁄2 in. H
- cETLus Listed
Centaur® Radiant Charbroiler, gas, countertop, 36"W, (3) 40,000 BTU U-shaped burners, adjustable cast iron grates, 672 sq. inches cooking area, manual controls, stainless steel dual wall construction, removable crumb tray, LP conversion kit, 4" stainless steel legs with non-skid feet, 120,000 BTU, cETLus
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Centaur ABCBRM36 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Cooking Surface||Cast Iron|
|Warranty||1-yr. Limited Parts & Labor|