The Centaur ABCBRM24 charbroiler takes advantage of stainless steel radiants to distribute heat from the burners and vaporize fat drippings to impart a smoky grilled flavor to proteins. Two "U"-shaped burners are spaced every 12 inches to provide a gas flame every 6 inches across the cooking surface. The Centaur charbroiler's heavy-duty cast iron grates can be positioned flat for grilling leaner proteins or slanted to help guide grease away from heat to minimize flare ups.
This gas charbroiler comes equipped for use with natural gas, but it can be converted by a certified service technician for use with LP with the included LP conversion kit. A gas pressure regulator is also included to ensure proper installation. The Centaur ABCBRM24 also allows operators to adjust the pilot flames, which are conveniently accessible through the front of the unit.
- 2 "U"-shaped burners generate a maximum 40,000 BTU each
- Stainless steel radiants distribute heat from burners evenly and vaporize fat drippings to impart a signature chargrilled flavor
- Cast iron grates can be positioned flat or slanted
- Pilot flames are adjustable and accessible from the front
- Cool-to-the-touch front edge protects users from burns and discomfort
- Ships to run on natural gas and includes an LP conversion kit, which should be installed by a trained professional
- Heavy-duty stainless steel legs and non-skid feet provide stability
- Gas regulator included
- Removable crumb tray collects food particles for easy cleanup
- Overall Dimensions: 241⁄2 in. W x 261⁄2 in. D x 151⁄2 in. H
- cETLus Listed
Centaur® Radiant Charbroiler, Gas, 24" wide, countertop, 448 sq. inches cooking area, (2) 40,000 BTU U-shaped burners, adjustable cast iron grates, manual controls, stainless steel dual wall construction, removable crumb tray, LP conversion kit, cool to touch front edge, 4" stainless steel legs with non-skid feet, 80,000 BTU, cETLus
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Centaur ABCBRM24 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Cooking Surface||Cast Iron|
|Warranty||1-yr. Limited Parts & Labor|