The Centaur ABCBLG36 charbroiler provides 672 square inches of cooking area, heated evenly by three 40,000 BTU "U"-shaped burners. Those burners are spaced every 12 inches to provide a gas flame every 6 inches of charbroiler width. Stainless steel, double-wall construction makes this Centaur lava rock charbroiler rugged, while 4-inch legs with non-slip feet helps the unit stay put on your countertop.
A removable crumb tray underneath the Centaur ABCBLG36 charbroiler catches loose food to keep the unit easy to clean and maintain. A cool-to-the front touch helps protect operators from burns, making this charbroiler a safe piece of equipment to operate. The unit is shipped ready for natural gas, but includes an LP conversion kit, which should only be installed by a qualified professional.
- 120,000 BTU maximum input
- 672 sq. in. cooking area
- 3 powerful 40,000 BTU "U"-shaped burners distribute heat evenly across cooking grates
- Lava rocks vaporize grease drippings to impart a smoky flavor to grilled foods
- Built with double-walled stainless steel for durability
- Pilot flames are adjustable and accessible from the front of the equipment
- Front edge remains cool to the touch, protecting operators from burns
- Removable crumb tray catches loose particles for easy cleaning
- Includes gas regulator for safe, consistent operation
- Ships for use with natural gas and includes an LP conversion kit
- Heavy-duty 4-in. legs with non-skid feet provide stability
- Overall Dimensions: 361⁄2 in. W x 261⁄2 in. D x 151⁄2 in. H
- cETLus Listed
Centaur® Rock Charbroiler, Gas, 36" wide, countertop, 672 sq. inches cooking area, (3) 40,000 BTU U-shaped burners, adjustable cast iron grates, manual controls, stainless steel dual wall construction, removable crumb tray, regulator, ships for NG with LP conversion kit, cool to touch front edge, 4" stainless steel legs with non-skid feet, 120,000 BTU, cETLus
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Centaur ABCBLG36 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet