This Centaur ABCBLG24 gas charbroiler produces a maximum input of 80,000 BTUs an hour from its two "U"-shaped burners that are spaced evenly every 12 inches. This unit is built from rugged, easy-to-clean stainless steel to provide a long life and easy maintenance. The charbroiler's font grates can be positioned to sit flat for grilling lean proteins or at an angle to help drain grease from burgers.
The Centaur ABCBLG24 ships ready to run on natural gas, but includes an LP conversion kit. A gas pressure regulator is also included for proper installation. Operators can adjust the grill's standing pilot lights from the front of the equipment. The charbroiler's front edge remains cool to the touch to protect operators from burns and discomfort.
- 448 sq. in. cooking area
- 80,000 BTU total gas input
- Durable, dual-wall stainless steel construction
- Equipped for use with lava rock
- Pilot flames are adjustable through the front of the unit for operator convenience
- Front edge remains cool to the touch to protect users from burns
- Cast-iron grates can be adjusted to sit flat or at an angle
- Crumb tray is removable for easy cleaning
- Heavy-duty, U-shaped 40,000 BTU burners distribute heat evenly across cooking surface
- Ships for use with natural gas with an LP conversion kit included
- 4-in. heavy-duty stainless steel legs with non-skid feet keep griddle in place
- Gas regulator is included
- cETLus Listed
- Overall Dimensions: 241⁄2 in. W x 261⁄2 in. D x 151⁄2 in. H
Centaur® Rock Charbroiler, Gas, 24" wide, countertop, 448 sq. inches cooking area, (2) 40,000 BTU U-shaped burners, adjustable cast iron grates, manual controls, stainless steel dual wall construction, removable crumb tray, regulator, LP conversion kit, cool to touch front edge, 4" stainless steel legs with non-skid feet, 80,000 BTU, cETLus
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Centaur ABCBLG24 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Cooking Surface||Cast Iron|
|Warranty||1-yr. Limited Parts & Labor|