The Centaur 212 medium-duty slicer can serve sandwich shops and cafes that need to slice food for up to an hour each day and slice cheese in small quantities. The slicer features a 12-inch hollow-ground, hard-chromed blade that is driven via belt by a 1⁄3 horsepower motor. That positive-traction belt system makes the slicer reliable and easy to service and maintain.
Operators can adjust the thickness of the slice that the Centaur 212 produces from paper-thin to 91⁄16 inch. Sealed splash zones and a sealed bottom prevent food and moisture from getting inside this Centaur slicer, protecting electric and mechanical components from damage and extending the equipment's life. Anodized aluminum makes the slicer easy to wipe clean and lightweight.
- Recommended for medium-volume applications that require up to an hour of slicing each day
- Capable of slicing cheese in small amounts
- 1⁄3 HP motor
- Slice thickness is adjustable from 0 to 9⁄16-inch
- Knife is driven by a positive-traction, grooved belt for reliable operation
- Knife is hollow-ground for edge retention and hard-chromed for durability
- Gravity-fed food chute
- Constructed of anodized aluminum for lightweight durability
- Splash zones and slicer bottom is covered are sealed to prevent moisture and debris from penetrating internal components
- Slice deflector and knife cover are removable for easy cleaning
- Table support rod is protected by table casting and cover
- 115 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 2.7 A, NEMA 5-15 plug and 8-ft. cord included
- Overall Dimensions: 24 in. W x 20 in. D x 171⁄4 in. H
- cETLus and NSF Listed
Centaur® Slicer, manual, 20"W x 24"D x 17-1/4"H, anodized aluminum construction, gravity feed, 12" diameter hard-chromed slicing knife, 0 to 9/16" slice thickness, grooved belt drive, top mounted sharpener, fully enclosed knife hub, moisture-proof on/off buttons, removable slice deflector, sealed splash zones, nonslip rubber feet, 8' cord & NEMA 5-15P, 2.7 amps, 1/3 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, cETLus, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Centaur 212-1 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet