This Centaur 209-1 light-duty slicer is a good choice for establishments that have slicing requirements totaling 30 minutes or less per day. The slicer features a hollow-ground, hard-chromed 9-inch knife that is driven by a reliable positive-traction belt and 1⁄4-HP motor. This slicer is built to be easy-to-maintain, with sealed splash zones, an enclosed bottom, and a power switch cover that keeps debris and moisture away from essential electrical and mechanical components. The Centaur 209-1 slicer includes a knife cover that can only be attached one way, ensuring it is correctly installed for operator safety.
- Recommended for light-duty applications that require less than 30-min. slicer time per day
- Powerful 1⁄4 HP motor for handling slicing jobs
- Slice thickness can be adjusted from 0 to 91⁄6 in.
- Positive-traction, grooved drive belt for consistent performance and easy maintenance
- Knife is hollow ground for good edge retention and hard chromed for durability
- Constructed with durable, lightweight anodized aluminum
- Sealed splash zones protect vital components from moisture and food buildup
- Fully-enclosed knife hub, motor, bearings, and belt are protected from residue and moisture
- Table rod is protected by cover and table casting
- On/Off buttons are protected by a moisture-proof cover
- Simple, gravity-feed food chute
- Metal bottom enclosure seals components from moisture penetration
- Knife cover only fits one way to ensure it is always properly attached
- Slice deflector is removable without tools for thorough cleaning
- Heavy-duty feet keep slicer firmly in place for operator safety
- Note: This slicer is not recommended for slicing cheese
- 120 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 2.3 A, 8-ft. cord and NEMA 5-15 plug included
- Overall Dimensions: 193⁄4 in. W x 151⁄2 in. D x 151⁄4 in. H
- cETLus Listed and NSF/ANSI 8 Certified
Centaur® Slicer, manual, 15-1/2"W x 19-3/4"D x 15-1/4"H, anodized aluminum construction, gravity feed, 9" diameter hard-chromed slicing knife, 0 to 9/16" slice thickness, grooved belt drive, top mounted sharpener, fully enclosed knife hub, moisture-proof on/off buttons, removable slice deflector, sealed splash zones, nonslip rubber feet, 8' cord & NEMA 5-15P, 2.3 amps, 1/4 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, cETLus, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Centaur 209-1 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet