The Dipo 9110 BKT118-A drop-in induction cooktop has a ceramic surface with a steel case for commercial use. There are nine power settings, including two for warming and holding. The temperature for warming and holding ranges from 95 to 195 degrees Fahrenheit. If the cooktop reaches its over-temp level, it automatically shuts off for safety. The Dipo 9110 BKT118-A drop-in induction cooktop has touch controls and an LED display, promoting easy operation and a simple, clean design. It supports pots up to 65 pounds and cookware with a diameter of at least 5 inches.
- Ceramic surface is heavy-duty for high volume use
- 9 power settings
- 2 settings for warming/holding have temperatures ranging from 95-195 degrees F
- Automatically shuts off at the over-temp limit
- Automatically senses the pan to know when to start heating it
- Easy to operate with integrated touch controls and an LED display
- Displays error codes and diagnostic information
- Clean, simple design blends into different kitchen layouts
- Steel case is rugged for durability
- Supports pots up to 65 lbs.
- Compatible cookware must have a bottom dia. of at least 5 in.
- 120 V/50-60 Hz/1 ph, 1800 W, 15 A, 5-ft. cord with NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall Dimensions: 115⁄8 in. L x 149⁄16 in. W x 31⁄8 in. H
- ETL-Sanitation listed
(BKT118-A) Induction Range, electric, drop-in, 14-9/16" X 11-5/8" X 3-1/8", integrated touch controls on glass surface with LED display, (9) power settings, (2) warming/holding settings, pan sensing, automatic shut-off, 1.8 kW, 120v/50/60/1-ph, 15.0 amps, 5' cord & plug, NEMA 5-15P, cTUVus, ETL-Sanitation
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
DIPO BKT118-A SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet