The PolyScience 7306AC1B5 sous vide immersion circulator can turn almost any container into a heated water bath. It accommodates tanks as large as 8 gallons and clamps onto vessels with rounded and flat walls. This unit holds water at a stable temperature for an extended period and operates at three preset temperatures with a maximum of 200 degrees Fahrenheit. With low and high speed pump options, the PolyScience 7306AC1B5 sous vide immersion circulator can move water with precision.
- Part of the Professional™ Classic series
- Works in tanks as large as 8 gal.
- Hooks on tanks with rounded or flat walls
- 3 preset temperatures
- 1-touch controls to set the cooking temperature
- Maximum temperature: 200 degrees F
- Accurate within 0.09 degrees F
- High and low pump speeds precisely circulate water
- Pump-flow regulation
- Automatic restart
- 1100 W, 11 A
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall dimensions: 7.375 in. L x 3.875 in. W x 14.125 in. H
- CE approved; ETL and ETL-Sanitation listed
Sous Vide Professional Immersion Circulator, Classic Series, clamps onto any tank with round or flat walls that can hold up to 30 liters (8 gallons), 3 preset temperatures, pump-flow regulation, auto-restart, compact design, 12-liters/min maximum pump output (3.2-gal/min), 200°F maximum temperature, back-lit LCD displays set and actual temperatures, over-heating protection, low liquid level safety, alarm and fault indicators, failsafe heater control, high-grade stainless steel heating coil and pump, 4.63"W x 5.75"D x 12.25"H, 1100 watts, 120v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
PolyScience 7306AC1B5 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet