The Oliver 723-N bun and bagel slicer cuts with a stainless steel blade that can be accessed through the cover for cleaning. Its safety guard has an automatic power-down feature when removed. Product is slowed down when it comes out of the chute to prevent damage. This slicer has a white powder-coat finish on the base.
- Accepts bagels and buns as large as 47⁄8 in. dia. x 3 in. H
- Separate on/off buttons
- Blade cover has an access point to clean under the blade
- Safety guard has an automatic power-down feature when it is removed
- Exit door slows sliced product to prevent damage
- White powder-coat finish cleans quickly
- Stainless steel chute, blade, and other contact parts
- 6.8 A, 1⁄3 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph
- Overall dimensions: 161⁄8 in. W x 293⁄4 in. D x 223⁄4 in. H
- cULus listed; NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
Bun & Bagel Slicer, standard, compact, includes: bagel pusher, adjustable cutting blade, end feed chute, blade speed 1,725 RPM, 115v/60/1ph, NSF, ETL
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Oliver 723-N SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product Type||Baking Supplies|