The Convotherm C4ED6.20ES electric full-size combi-oven has seven shelves in the cooking chamber. There is 22⁄3 inches of space between the shelves, providing room for pans, baskets, racks, and plates. The oven has three cooking modes: hot air, steam, and combi steam. The retherm setting is used for reheating foods to their ideal temperature. The versatility and quality of this unit can increase productivity and expand menu capabilities.
The unit has a five-speed fan that circulates air throughout cooking chamber for even cooking. The oven also has a core temperature probe, data storage, status indicating ring, and more that are controllable and readable through the digital display control panel. The unit has a semi-automatic cleaning system and durable stainless surface to facilitate cleaning. The Convotherm C4ED6.20ES combi-oven has an antibacterial control panel and door handle.
- Electric unit
- Injection spritzer steam source
- Hot air, steam, and combi steam modes
- Retherm setting for reheating food
- 7 shelves hold racks, pans, plates, and baskets
- Stainless steel construction resists corrosion and withstands heavy use
- Preheat and cool down
- 5-speed fan is adjustable and ensures all product is evenly heated
- Semi-automatic cleaning
- 99 programmable 9-stage recipes
- Antibacterial control panel with digital display
- USB port integrated on panel provides an easy way to access important information
- easyDial system keeps all function in one place
- Antibacterial door handle with safety latch
- Indication of operating status
- 208-240 V/60 Hz/3 ph, 44.1-50.6 A, 15.9-21 kW
- Overall Dimensions: 44.09 in. W x 39.06 in. D x 30.94 in. H
- UL listed and NSF certified
Convotherm Combi Oven/Steamer, electric, boilerless, (6) 18" x 26" full size sheet pan or (12) 12" x 20" x 2-1/2" hotel pan capacity, easyDial control panel with digital display 9-stage & 99 cooking recipes storage, (4) cooking modes: hot air, steam, combi-steam & retherm, multi-point core temperature probe, five-speed auto reversing fan, anti-microbial hygienic door handle, pull-out spray hose, stainless steel construction, 208-240v/60/3ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Convotherm C4 ED 6.20ES SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product Type||Cooking Equipment|