The Convotherm C4ED6.10EB combi-oven runs on a boiler-based steam generator. The unit has a durable stainless steel finish on the interior and exterior that resists corrosion and is easy to clean. The oven has an antibacterial door and control panel. Its compact size is ideal for small kitchens that have a limited amount of available space. Seven shelves in the oven hold a variety of pans, racks, baskets, and plates.
This unit has a controllable five-speed fan and core temperature probe that monitors and alters the interior heat levels. The control panel on this Convotherm C4ED6.10EB combi-oven operates under an easyDial user interface system, which keeps all functions in one area for easy access to controls. The panel has controls for the fan, temperature readout and probe, cooking mode, and more.
- Electric unit
- Unit is boiler-based
- 3 cooking modes: hot air, steam, and combi steam
- Food can be reheated with the retherm function
- Cooking chamber has 7 shelves that hold racks, pans, baskets, and plates
- Stainless steel construction provides durability for commercial settings
- Functions for preheating and cool down
- 5-speed controllable fan ensures heat is evenly distributed throughout the unit
- Cleaning system is semi-automatic
- Storage of up to (99) 9-stage menu items
- USB port integrated into digital control panel for easy information extraction
- easyDial user interface keeps all functions in one place
- Antibacterial control panel and door handle prevent the spread of bacteria
- Safety latch on door protects users from steam
- Operation indicator ring on exterior
- 208-240 V/60 Hz/3 ph, 25.0-28.5 A, 9-77.8 kW
- Overall Dimensions: 34.45 in. W x 31.19 in. D x 30.94 in. H
- UL listed and NSF certified
Convotherm Combi Oven/Steamer, electric, steam generator, (6) 13" x 18" half size sheet pan or (6) 12" x 20" x 2-1/2" hotel pan capacity, easyDial control panel with digital display 9-stage & 99 cooking recipes storage, (4) cooking modes: hot air, steam, combi-steam & retherm, multi-point core temperature probe, five-speed auto reversing fan, anti-microbial hygienic door handle, pull-out spray hose, stainless steel construction, 208-240v/60/3ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Convotherm C4 ED 6.10EB SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Steam Source||Water Reservoir|